Friday, January 29, 2010

WHAT A DAY!

So even though I am writing this Friday evening, Thursday was a money day to be a fan of Chicago sports. Derrick Rose became the Bulls first All-Star since MJ. Holy shnikes! It's been 12 long years since a Bulls fan could root from a player for their favorite team. I know the Bulls have lacked star power but that is hardly the case anymore. Good for the team, the organization, and more specifically D-Rose.
In other news, my love for the Blackhawks only grew more last night with the OT win over the Sharks in San Jose. Those 2 teams lead the NHL in points and what a great game. The Blackhawks showed some real toughness and proved they have the edge needed for the postseason.
Now its time for me to get on to my weekend activities but luckily sports never take a day off so I will definately be posting in a few days.

1 comment:

  1. I agree...it was a glorious day when i found out Rose got the all star nod

    ReplyDelete